Contemporary Financial Issues in Student Affairs: New Directions for Student Services, Number 103
Primary: Contemporary Financial Issues in Student Affairs: New Directions for Student.pdf - 21,689 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Contemporary Financial Issues in Student Affairs: New Directions for Student.pdf - 37,511 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Contemporary Financial Issues in Student Affairs: New Directions for Student.pdf - 40,711 KB/Sec
- Strategies for Staff Development: Personal and Professional Education in the 21st Century: New Directions for Student Services, Number 84
- Budgets and Financial Management in Higher Education
- The Wall Street Journal Essential Guide to Management: Lasting Lessons from the Best Leadership Minds of Our Time
- Digital Disciple: Real Christianity in a Virtual World
- Encouraging Authenticity and Spirituality in Higher Education
- Sacred Rhythms: Arranging Our Lives for Spiritual Transformation
- Big Questions, Worthy Dreams: Mentoring Emerging Adults in Their Search for Meaning, Purpose, and Faith
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- Over Here: How the G.I. Bill Transformed the American Dream
- God on the Quad: How Religious Colleges and the Missionary Generation are Changing America
Examining contemporary problems in selected areas of student affairs finance, this volume is one of several in this series on managing resources in student affairs. Others addressing related topics include Issue 89, The Role Student Aid Plays in Enrollment Management; Issue 92, Leadership and Management Issues for a New Century; Issue 96, Developing External Partnerships for Cost-Effective, Enhanced Services; and Issue 101, Planning and Achieving Successful Student Affairs Facilities Projects.
As state governmental support for public institutions continues to erode, student affairs units operating in the current financial environment have to be nimble and creative to sustain their viability. Drawing from his own twenty-seven year career as a student affairs practitioner and the contributions and research of leading student affairs professionals in the field, John Schuh provides an outstanding resource for student affairs professionals facing the serious financial challenges of today and tomorrow.
This is the 103rd issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Student Services.