Book Title: Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Test Review for the Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Cardiac/Vascular study guide includes Cardiac/Vascular practice test questions. Our Cardiac/Vascular study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Cardiac/Vascular test. Mometrix's Cardiac/Vascular test study guide reviews the most important components of the Cardiac/Vascular exam.
The Cardiac/Vascular exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Cardiac/Vascular exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Cardiac/Vascular exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam
- A breakdown of assessment and diagnosis
- An analysis of planning and implementation
- A guide to evaluation
- An examination of Cardiac/Vascular education for patients, families, or groups
- An in-depth look at professional role performance
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Assessment and Diagnosis section includes:
- Type I, II and Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
The Planning and Implementation section includes:
- Role of a case manager
- Aneurysm treatment
- Cardiomyophathy treatment and prevention
- Treatment and prevention of hypertension
The Evaluation section includes:
- Complications and prognosis
- Benefits of cardia rehabilitation
- Subacute care facilities
- End-of-life care related to heart failure
The Cardiac/Vascular Education for Patients, Families, or Groups section includes:
- Adult learning
- Self-efficacy theory of learning
- Patient and family teaching
The Professional Role Performance section includes:
- Legal regulation of nursing practice
- Positive attributes of a mentor
- Effective communication
- Basic keys to providing competent and culturally sensitive nursing care
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Cardiac/Vascular exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Cardiac/Vascular test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Cardiac/Vascular test.
- Cardiac/Vascular exam prep that will help you elevate your Cardiac/Vascular test score.
- Cardiac/Vascular study manual that will reduce your worry about the Cardiac/Vascular exam.
- Cardiac/Vascular review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Cardiac/Vascular test anxiety.
- Cardiac/Vascular practice test questions and much more...